Members of the CCWAS advisory committee will visit our IGERT annual to provide feedback and participate in the State of the Science and Policy Workshop.
We proud to include experts in climate change, hydrology, and public policy among our advisory committee.
- Andrew Altevogt, a hydrologist (and UC Davis alumnus!), is the Assistant Executive Officer at the Central Valley Regional Water Quality Control Board
- Ashley Conrad-Saydah serves as the Assistant Secretary for Climate Policy at the California Environmental Protection Agency
- Hank Jenkins-Smith, a social scientist at the University of Oklahoma, studies how individuals make choices about public strategies to achieve public goods
- Ruby Leung, Pacific Northwest National Laboratory, is a climate physicist and leader in regional climate modeling
- Amber Mace, another UC Davis alum, is associate director of the UC Davis Policy Institute for Energy, Environment and the Economy.
- Ed Maurer, from the University of Santa Clara, is an expert in global climate change and the hydrology of California
- Linda Prokopy, a social scientist at Purdue University, studies the public perception of environmental policy and climate change
- Tim Quinn, Executive Director of the Association of California Water Agencies, leads a statewide association of local agencies charged with managing ca. 90% of the water delivered in California
Snowpack in the Sierra could greatly diminish under climate change, according to regional models. Graham Fogg/UC Davis